Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are confirmed by payment in full via our website www.algonquinpines.ca or telephone 705-388-7148
- An invoice will be emailed to you upon reservation
Reservation & Cancellation Policies:
We don’t believe in initial reservation fees (pretty awesome, right?) However, if your plans change please give us a call or email us. Full refunds are not provided for changes or cancellations. The refund penalty is based on how far in advance you are cancelling the reservation.
New to camping, or prefer camping in style and comfort? We have you covered, (literally)! Starting in May 2020, we will have 10 canvas bell tents available for booking. These are affordable glamping sites, each uniquely furnished with comfortable mattresses, electricity, and heating for those chilly summer nights.
Come stay with us and enjoy all that Muskoka has to offer!!
- No Refund if cancelling within 48hours of check-in date
- No Refunds given on long weekends
- 50% Refund if cancelling 7-2 days out from check-in date
- 75% Refund if cancelling 14-7 days out from check-in date
- 2% Cancellation Fee applies when cancelling with 2 or more weeks’ notice from check-in date
Should the campground need to close due to COVID-19, a full refund will be applied to your reservation and you will be notified.
Note that changes to your reservation cannot be made within 1 week of your check-in date. We cannot guarantee availability should you need to extend or adjust your dates. Should we not be able to accommodate your revised dates, the above cancellation terms will apply to your reservation.
Late Arrivals and No Shows:
Your reservations will be held until 10 am the day after your scheduled arrival date. After this time, it is considered a No Show, meaning your reservation will be cancelled and you will lose your site. If you are delayed at the last minute, please notify the park office directly so that your site is held for you and is not cancelled.
If you choose to depart earlier than planned, for any reason, you will be responsible for all original nights booked at the time your reservation was made. Refunds will not be provided if leaving earlier than planned.
Additional Vehicles: the fee for one vehicle is included in your campsite fee, all other vehicles must purchase an “Additional Vehicle Permit” at the park upon registration for $10.00/night.
General Policies & Rules
- Be respectful of other guests
- Be respectful of the environment
- You must pick up after your dog(s)
- All guests and visitors must register upon arrival
- Check-in is between 2pm – 6pm (Sunday-Wednesday), 2pm-7pm (Thursday) and 2pm-9pm (Friday and Saturday)
- Check out by 11:00am
- Outside wood not allowed inside Campground
- We encourage guests to have fun, however we have strict quiet hours between 10:00pm and 8:00am and are strictly enforced
- No open alcohol off your site
- Narcotics, excessive drinking and profanities are unwelcome
- Please be responsible with your campfires; obey fire ban notices and extinguish if you are leaving your site
Car Camping Rules:
- The campsite permit holder must be twenty-one years of age or older.
- No more than 4 Adults per campsite (max. 6 people including kids).
- Parking for one vehicle is included with your campsite permit. Additional vehicle permits must be purchased when you check-in. They may need to be parked in a separate designated parking area away from your campsite.
- All day-pass visitors must register at the office. The fee for day time visitors is $7/day per person.
- Dogs are allowed on regular campsites. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and you must clean up after your dog(s).
- Reservations can be made up to 6:00 pm on your day of arrival.
- Where space permits, you are allowed up to two pieces of shelter equipment plus one dining shelter/tarp on your campsite. Only one piece of shelter equipment can be a tent trailer, house trailer, motor home, or self-propelled camping unit.
- Check-in time is after 2:00 pm and check-out time is before 11:00 am.
- Cleaning fees may be charged in $50 increments to campsites that require extra clean up by AP staff. This may include, but is not limited to, bags of garbage, trash left on campsite, moving of fire pits, damage to property etc.
Cabin in the Pines and Canvas Bell Tent Accommodation Rules:
- The campsite permit holder must be eighteen years of age or older.
- A security deposit of $200.00 will be required upon arrival. Once the Cabin/Bell Tent is inspected following checkout, the deposit will be returned to you.
- The minimum length of stay for our rustic cabin is 2 consecutive nights during shoulder seasons and 7 consecutive nights during peak season.
- Parking for one vehicle is included with your campsite permit. Additional vehicle permits must be purchased for all other vehicles when you check-in. They may need to be parked in a separate designated parking area away from your roofed accommodation.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all roofed accommodations.
- Cooking in canvas bell tents is not permitted.
- You are expected to read and understand the rules, restrictions, amenities, and information on what to bring for the roofed accommodation you are reserving.
- We love animals; however, no pets are permitted in the Canvas Bell Tents. Please consider one of our car camping sites.
Smoking and Vaping
Hey, we’re not judging anyone (you do you!), however please be respectful. Smoking tobacco or cannabis, or using an electronic cigarette to vape any substance (including cannabis) is not permitted in certain areas of the park, including:
- enclosed public places, including washrooms;
- sheltered areas with a roof and more than two walls;
- children’s playgrounds and 20 m from the perimeter of the playground;
- sporting areas, such as volleyball, playground, mini-putt areas, designated swimming areas, and adjacent spectator areas, as well as 20 m from the perimeter of the sporting or spectator areas.
Most importantly, litter is litter; pick up your butts! Don’t flatter yourself, no one else wants to touch your butt.